Social media is a great tool to tell your business story and create brand awareness but what about lead generation? Are we creating enough leads through social media and what platforms are the most effective for B2C and B2B marketers?
Infographic was created by wishpond.
- Facebook leads the way at a staggering 77% of B2C accruing a customer through Facebook.
- 34% of marketers have generated leads through Twitter, whilst only 20% of them have closed deals.
- LinkedIn is 277% more effective at generating leads than Facebook and Twitter.
- 77% of B2B marketers say they have acquired a customer through LinkedIn.
- Even though LinkedIn generates more effective leads, Facebook still leads the way as 90% of B2B marketers use Facebook and only 47% of marketers use LinkedIn.
- Social media produces almost double the marketing leads of trade shows, telemarketing, direct mail, or PPC.
- 77% of buyers are more likely to buy from a company whos CEO use social media.
About Steven Sefton
Digital & Social Media Marketer Director for Zap Designs by day and pretty much the same at night. My main topic is business development through Social & Blogging. When I’m not writing for The Social Penguin, you can normally catch me in a community forum on Google+ and you will also catch me waddling around on Twitter.
This article is originally posted at www.thesocialpenguinblog.com